Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Simon is walking on the treadmill listening to his Ipod when his favorite song comes on. In his loud booming voice he sings, "When a man loves a walnut." What is the correct lyric to Simon's favorite song?
2. Isabella is a huge Natalie Imbruglia fan and loves to sing her favorite song "Torn". However, the other day a fellow Natalie Imbruglia fan told her that "I'm a leather face" wasn't the correct lyric. What is the real lyric?
3. Uma loves Seal and her favorite song is "Crazy", but she can never understand one of the lyrics. Her version is "We're never gonna survive homelessness, we get a little crazy." What is the real lyric?
4. You wouldn't think that someone could get the US national anthem wrong, but Justin did. While singing it one day in school, his classmates had to correct him when he sang, "At the skylight's last cleaning." What are the correct words?
5. Bob loves the Beach Boys song "Barbara Ann", but he keeps getting one of the lyrics wrong. Instead of "Went to a dance looking for a man" what is the last word of the lyric supposed to be?
6. Since first hearing "Un-break My Heart", Nathan has been singing one of the lyrics incorrectly, "God shave my heart" Nathan heard the correct lyric. Finally, after two years of singing "Don't leave me in all this haze." Nathan learned the correct lyric to "Un-break my heart". What was it?
7. Penny wanted to sing her boyfriend a love song so she chose "With or Without You" by U2. During the song, Penny sang "See the phone twist in your side". What is the correct lyric?
8. Lola loves country music and her favorite duet was by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton. While in the car one day, Lola's daughter was singing along to the song and misheard the title as "Eyelid in the Street". Is this the correct title of the duet sung by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers?
9. Outside of a restaurant, Tammy's boyfriend, Roger, sang the first song they ever danced to, "Strangers in the Night". While dancing in the street, Roger sang "Strangers in the night, exchanging glasses." A patron that was walking to her car heard the lyric Roger sang and yelled to him that it wasn't glasses. What did she say the correct word was?
10. One of my favorite country singers is Martina McBride and one of my favorite songs from her is "A Broken Wing", but I keep getting the lyric "With these broken wings, she'll carry her knees." What is the correct lyric?
Source: Author pennie1478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.