Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of the flag generally associated with pirates in the 17th and 18th centuries?
2. Which pirate hunter later became a pirate himself?
3. What was the nickname of the notorious buccaneer who scourged the West Indies?
4. Which former pirate burned down Panama in 1665?
5. Which of the following was a female pirate in the 18th century?
6. Which of the following holidays involving pirates is real?
7. A pirate's telescope was called a peep glass.
8. Piracy is a broad term for stealing anything.
9. What was considered the 'golden age of piracy'?
10. On a treasure map, what would tell you where the treasure is. (You will see this in most TV shows and movies about pirates).
Source: Author edibleshrapnel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.