Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the real name of the famous pirate "Blackbeard"?
2. Which of these words was used for pirates operating in the Mediterranean?
3. Which of these types of pirates were originally hunters of cattle and pigs on the island of Hispaniola (now home to Haiti and the Dominican Republic)?
4. Which of these were commissioned by their governments to seize or destroy a merchant vessel of another nation?
5. Which of these alcoholic drinks is rumored to have been the favorite among pirates?
6. The character "Jack Sparrow" in the Disney movie "Pirates of the Caribbean" is an actual historical pirate.
7. Which of these types of pirates would disguise their ships as commerce vessels when they were really warships?
8. Pirates are merely historical and no longer exist in the 21st century.
9. Which of these is NOT another term for pirates?
10. Which of these luxury-liner cruise ships was attacked by pirates on November 5th, 2005?
Source: Author rhyano19
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.