Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of the pirate flag that is famous in the media?
2. What design did the infamous Blackbeard have on his flag?
3. Who is reported to have FIRST used the famous Jolly Roger?
4. We all know about black pirate flags, but what did it mean if a ship flew a red flag?
5. What design was on the flag of the infamous pirate captain Calico Jack?
6. Bartholomew Roberts, sometimes known now as "Black Bart", is another famous pirate from "The Golden Age of Piracy". What was the design on his first flag?
7. Which of these statements is true about pirate flags?
8. Which of the following pirates had a flag with an arm holding a sword?
9. What design was on the flag of pirate Edward Lowe?
10. Why was the Jolly Roger called the "Jolly Roger"?
Source: Author catden
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor DakotaNorth
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.