Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Were there female pirates?
2. Which of these was a real woman pirate?
3. Which of these was a woman pirate?
4. Was Charlotte De Berry a pirate?
5. Did all pirates use the skull and crossbones for their flag design?
6. Were all pirate flags black and white?
7. How much did the manacles that William Kidd wore in 1699 in a Boston jail weigh?
8. From which ship was Blackbeard's head suspended?
9. What part of the ship was Blackbeard's head suspended from?
10. What was the British Royal Navy's "ultimate pirate buster" ship called?
Source: Author LadyKnight101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.