Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When and where was Abraham 'Bram' Stoker born?
2. Stoker often talked of how difficult being the only child of doting parents had been on him.
3. What was the name of Bram Stoker's wife?
4. Which statement about Stoker's wife is true?
5. All but one of these statements about Stoker's life are true. Which one is NOT correct?
6. What famous celebrity did Stoker begin working for in 1878?
7. The first book Stoker ever wrote was not published for many years after it was written. What is its title?
8. When was the novel 'Dracula' first published?
9. Bram Stoker personally picked Bela Lugosi to portray his bloodthirsty Count in the 1924 London stage version of 'Dracula'.
10. The 1922 silent film 'Nosferatu' had to change both its title and character names because they had never been given permission to film 'Dracula'.
Source: Author LindaC007
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.