Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the first Lancastrian king?
2. The House of Lancaster was descended from Edward III and Princess Philippa d'Oisy of Hainault and Holland. Together, they had many sons. Which one founded the Lancastrian Line?
3. Which Plantagenet king did Henry IV depose when he became King of England?
4. Richard had banished Henry's father and upon his death, confiscated the duchy of Lancaster.
5. What was the relationship between Richard II and Henry IV?
6. Henry IV was married twice. Who was his first wife?
7. Henry IV was married twice. Who was his second wife?
8. Princess Joanna d'Everux of Navarre was tried and convicted of which crime?
9. Henry IV was succeeded by his eldest son.
10. Henry V was married to whom?
11. English monarchs since Edward III tried to claim France through Princess Isabella Capet of France. Henry V struck quite a deal with the French King. What was the name of this Treaty?
12. The treaty between Charles VI de Valois of France and Henry V did not please the French people at all. Armed forces all over France rose up to defeat the England invasion. Who was the 'Messenger of God' who led the armies of France?
13. Henry V, unfortunately, did not become the King of France as he died before Charles VI the Beloved de Valois of France. By how many months did Charles VI survive Henry V?
14. Was Henry VI the only child of his parents' marriage?
15. How old was Henry VI when he became king?
16. King Henry VI ruled twice.
17. What was the relationship between Henry VI and Edward IV?
18. Was Henry VI ever crowned King of France?
19. Where was the only son of Henry VI and Princess Margaret d'Anjou of Sicily born?
20. Where was Henry VI murdered?
Source: Author jessica83
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor fringe
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.