Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Imagine a meeting taking place between the epic Greek hero rider of Xanthus and the epic Spanish rider of Babieca. Can you identify the riders concerned?
2. Just after the English highwayman rider of Black Bess completed his legendary ride to York he might have encountered the singing cowboy rider of Champion. If they had met who would we be talking about?
3. This revered Asian religious philosopher was the rider of Kantanka. If he had engaged in conversation with a wandering mythical godly rider of an eight legged horse called Sleipner then who would be talking together?
4. If the only survivor of the Battle of Little Big Horn (non human of course) from the Custer Command was stabled with the "Wonder Horse" which two horses are being described?
5. It was said that at the battle of Waterloo the Duke of Wellington rode one horse throughout the entire engagement, even riding in full view of the enemy to encourage his own troops. Napoleon, known to be a very poor horseman had earlier performed the same feat. Which two horses are remembered as the chief mounts of the Commanders-in-Chief of the day?
6. If the only horse ever made a Consul of Rome was paired with the cart horse who pulled the rag and bone cart of Steptoe and Son then which two horses are being described?
7. Imagine that the horse of the Cisco Kid was in harness with the horse of Garibaldi. Can you name the pair in harness?
8. East meets West again it seems when the epic historical Greco-Macedonian hero rider of Bucephalus encountered the Spanish Conquistador rider of El Morzillo. Can you please identify the people concerned?
9. This legendary club bearing Greek hero was the occasional rider of Arion. He could have been a great friend of the television western hero and rider of Silver. Who might these two friends be?
10. If the romantic rider of Rosinante thought to romance the former rider of Burmese then who would be the unlikely pair?
Source: Author bracklaman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Jim_in_Oz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.