Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This British philosopher once said: "Indeed, without emotion it seems unlikely we can even have morality."
2. Name the political satirist who said: "Cleanliness becomes more important when godliness is unlikely."
3. "What is necessary is possible, what we want is expensive. What is unnecessary is unlikely." Which musician said this?
4. "Almost all paleontologists recognize that the discovery of a complete transition is in any case unlikely." Which paleontologist said this?
5. This philosopher, sociologist, and political theorist said: "At the highest stage of capitalism, the most necessary revolution appears as the most unlikely one."
6. This South African biologist said: "If elephants didn't exist, you couldn't invent one. They belong to a small group of living things so unlikely they challenge credulity and common sense."
7. "If all you're trying to do is essentially the same thing as your rivals, then it's unlikely that you'll be very successful." Which Harvard Business School professor said this quote?
8. This Canadian author and artist said: "My life is neither a disaster nor supernatural, yet it is an unlikely event."
9. This British politician uttered these words: "I think it's extremely unlikely that the European Union will fracture with nations dropping off the edge."
10. "Because I'm short and slim, I can identify with somebody who's an unlikely fit for something and desperately wants to be part of it." Which actor/actress of a magical film said this?
Source: Author dash102
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.