Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A dead man was thrown into a certain prophet's tomb, and after coming into contact with the bones of the dead prophet, sprang back to life himself.
Which prophet's bones resurrected this man?
2. The story of Jesus raising Jairus' daughter from the dead is a popular one.
How exactly did Jesus go about bringing the young girl back to life, according to the KJV?
3. The Bible famously says: three days after His crucifixion, Jesus was raised from the dead by God, never to die again.
Which of the following was the first person to see Jesus after he had been resurrected?
4. Ghosts in the Bible? My goodness!
King Saul of Israel was scared of the Philistine troops, and even after praying, "the Lord answered him not" and so Saul sought the help of a medium in Endor. Once with her, Saul asked the medium to conjure up and consult the spirit of a wise man who had recently died.
Whose spirit did Saul want the medium to make contact with?
5. A female disciple named Tabitha (some translations use Gazelle or Dorcas) died in the city of Joppa. The people of the village called upon one of Jesus' original Apostles to help bring her back to life.
Which of Jesus' original disciples restored Tabitha to life?
6. Elisha raised the son of a Shunammite woman from the dead. This resurrection seemed to have two "phases" to it. Firstly, Elisha covered the boy's body with his own, and "the flesh of the child waxed warm." The second phase involved the boy coming back to life, and sneezing a certain number of times. How many times did the boy sneeze?
7. The Book of Luke tells us how, in a city called Nain, Jesus brought a young man back to life.
How is the resurrected man's mother described?
8. The Book of Acts tells us the story of a young man named Eutychus, whom Paul brought back to life.
How did Eutychus die?
9. The widow of Zarephath's son was brought back to life by a certain prophet.
Which prophet brought this boy back to life?
10. One of the more famous resurrection stories is that of Lazarus, the brother of Mary and Martha.
How long had Lazarus been dead by the time Jesus came to his tomb, to bring him back from death?
Source: Author thegogga
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.