Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Most certainly you have heard this before: "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." It is often one of the first verses a person memorizes. Where is it found in the Bible?
2. "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" Psalm 133:1 was written by a King. Which one?
3. "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength." This is an important verse to both the Christian and Jew. Where is it found in the Bible?
4. We know that it is important to study the Word of God. "Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." Where is this verse found in the Bible?
5. "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." These beautiful words are from which Psalm?
6. "I can do all things through Christ who ______________ me." Phillipians 4:13 (NKJV)
7. "I will sing to the Lord for He has triumphed gloriously! The horse and its rider He has thrown into the sea!" (Exodus 15:1)
Who sang this song in that particular verse?
8. "For ____________ is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 (NKJV)
9. Jesus answered Satan's demand that He turn stones into bread in Matthew 4:4 by saying, "It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God". From which Old Testament book was Jesus quoting?
10. Often misquoted as 'the lion and the lamb', where is the following verse found?
"...'The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, the lion shall eat straw like the ox, and dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,' says the LORD."
11. "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." Who said this?
12. "The joy of the Lord is my strength." Which book of the Bible is this verse found in?
13. "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28 (NKJV) What verse follows this?
14. "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD." Where is this found?
15. "For I am the LORD, I do not change..." Old Testament
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever." New Testament
What books and verses?
Source: Author luvtolearn
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.