Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Anisocoria means that you have a part of one eye bigger or smaller than the same part in the other. Which part of the eye is this?
2. This serious disease is one that clouds the eye lens. It can be caused by several factors including genetics, eye injury or even other eye diseases. Which disease, which is also the word for powerful waterfalls, am I talking about?
3. There is an eye condition called presbyopia. What is the literal meaning of the word?
4. There is also a quite well-known disease that has been classified as "pink eye". What is another term to describe "pink eye"?
5. Styes are bumps in the eyelids, and they can happen if one of the hairs that cover your eye is infected. What is such a hair called?
6. There is a disease that damages the eye's optic nerve, which if left untreated can cause blindness. Which is it? (Hint: many relate it to marijuana.)
7. The next disorder is a common condition, and is inherited. Which condition is also called nearsightedness?
8. Astigmatism is a common condition. It is caused by an irregular curvature of which part of the eye?
9. Which of the following can not only affect your vision but also your hearing?
10. Which of the following conditions is characterized by swelling of the eye and redness?
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.