Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which word, used to describe a task in computing or the purchase of something, is fractured below?
TRENDS ACK SHOWN
2. A deadlock needs to happen between two or more mechanisms. Which word can either describe that, or an agreement between two people?
MOO TO OWL
3. Which word, fractured below, describes something that collects information and organizes it?
THAT AB ACE
4. Which word describes the field where deadlocks usually happen, concurrent _____________?
BROGUE RUM MINK
5. Which kind of wait, which you could relate to a spherical shape, is a condition for a deadlock to happen?
SEER QUEUE LORE
6. Which word defines what both processes need in a deadlock to continue executing, or supplies and assets?
REESE OAR SAYS
7. Which two-word term is a type of detection technique for a deadlock?
MOW DELL SHAKING
8. Which word is another word to describe a task?
9. Even though deadlocks normally apply to computing, they can be explained with real life situations. Which food, named after John Montagu, could be used to explain the deadlock?
SENT WE ITCH
10. A good way to explain the deadlock is a law about trains approved in a state of the United States, which has Topeka as its capital. Which state is it?
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.