Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Numbers play an important role when talking about luck. Number 13 is considered bad luck for many, but which two numbers are good luck in Chinese and Japanese cultures?
2. Some insects are considered lucky. What is a common superstition regarding ladybugs?
3. Dolphins were considered lucky and even sacred in which ancient culture?
4. In which religion does rubbing a certain person's belly possibly result in good luck?
5. What object symbolizes good luck and fortune, and happens to be the logo for the Indianapolis Colts?
6. Another object that is considered good luck is one that is said to catch negative images from dreams. What is its name?
7. Throwing a coin into a wishing well may get you good luck. Which of these is located in Italy?
8. Which culture believed that wearing sapphire invited a favor of the gods?
9. Native American leader Tecumseh's name translates to which good luck symbol?
10. Three-leaf clovers (better known as shamrocks) and four-leaf clovers are both popularly associated with good luck. To which holiday are shamrocks most commonly linked?
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.