Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1990 Topps, an error with Frank Thomas surfaced and gained almost instant popularity in 1995. What was wrong with the card?
2. In 1988, Score debuted with a few flaws. One of the flaws included a card that was erroneously numbered '98 of 66' and a corrected version that read: '93 of 660'. Who is the namesake of card number '93' in the 1988 Score set?
3. In 1989, Fleer had to have put out the most controversial error card ever. When this player was getting his picture taken for this card someone -- playing a joke -- wrote an obscene guesture on the knob of his bat. Who is the proud owner of this crazy error card?
4. Known to many as the father of error cards, in 1982, Fleer produced a variation of Johnny Littlefield. What was wrong with the card?
5. In 1989, Score noticed halfway through production that in the background of one player's card there is a person 'copping a feel'. In other words, he had serious jock itch. Who is in the foreground of this card?
Source: Author tlholmes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.