Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the most expensive (and hard to find) card in the 1959 Fleer Ted Williams' set?
2. Steve Garvey's rookie is from the 1971 Topps set?
3. Which is the error on the 1989 Fleer Billy Ripken card?
4. Why is Honus Wagner's 1909 T206 card worth so much?
5. Ted Williams did not sign for any of the card companies before his death.
6. Which year did Topps issue it's first card of Stan Musial?
7. Upper Deck has issued a card that could be used on a computer?
8. Which of the following pitchers was the last to have a licensed autograph card?
9. What is Mike Piazza's most expensive rookie?
10. Which of these players was shown playing a guitar on a regular issue card?
Source: Author themick1968
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.