Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1991, Fleer issued a premiere set called "Ultra". The original name for this set was not Ultra. What was it?
2. Baseball was not the first sport to be produced under Topps' "Finest" brand. What sport was?
3. All 1987 Donruss cards could be found with "upside down card backs". Why?
4. Which year did Topps first produce it's Traded Set in wax packs and factory sets?
5. Which year was the first borderless cards issued by a major card company?
6. Which regular issue set below was the first to use gold foil stamping on all the cards in the set?
7. Which company introduced the parallel insert card?
8. Which of the following error cards was never corrected?
9. As the 1990s wore on, serialy numbered insert cards became all the rage. Collectors joked that one day they would not shocked to see the first one of one card (only one card produced in the world). Which company made the first ever "one of a kind" baseball card?
10. Which baseball legend does not have a certified autograph card which can be found in a pack of cards?
Source: Author mifa23
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.