Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the curse that caused a lot of misery for 86 years?
2. Who did the Boston Pilgrims (later Red Sox) play when they won the first World Series in 1903?
3. In 1946, the Red Sox played in their first World Series since 1918. Who did the Red Sox play?
4. In 1967, the Red Sox went to the World Series again. Who did they lose to this time?
5. In 1975, the Red Sox and Reds played in the World Series. Which game did Carlton Fisk hit a home run to win the game?
6. In 1986, the Red Sox made it to another World Series. Who did they play?
7. In game 6 in 1986, the Red Sox were one out away from winning the World Series. Did the scoreboard congratulate the Red Sox on winning the World Series?
8. Who did the Red Sox play in the 2004 American League Division Series?
9. The Red Sox and Yankees played each other in the American League Championship Series. What was the score in Game 3?
10. The Red Sox set a record for most consecutive wins in the playoffs with how many games?
Source: Author go redsox
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.