Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following coaches managed teams wearing a Red Sox and a New York Yankees uniform?
2. Of these four mound mealtickets, which one compiled the best ERA during their playing days in Boston??
3. Which sure-handed third baseman was awarded 3 Gold Gloves for his prowness at the hot corner?
4. Which pitcher served up the infamous Bucky Dent gopher ball in the 1978 one-game playoff?
5. Which of these Sox Hall-of-Famers won the most league MVP awards in their career?
6. What colorful Sox played while battling mental illness?
7. Fenway Park officially opened its gates on Opening Day, 1912. What other historic park was commissioned on the same day in 1912??
8. Ichiro Suzuki of the Seattle Mariners won both the A.L. Rookie of the Year and MVP Awards in 2001, becoming the second player to achieve that feat. The first to do it was a Red Sox player: who was it?
9. Which of these four Red Sox legends has played the most games in a Red Sox uniform?
10. In 2001, Manny Ramirez tied for 4th place in the American league in homeruns with 41 round-trippers. But who was the last Red Sox slugger to lead the Major Leagues in home runs?
Source: Author Turbofx
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.