Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What year was Babe Ruth traded from the Red Sox to the Yankees?
2. What player wore the number 9 and died at the age of 83 in 2002?
3. 1918 was the last year the Red Sox won the World Series in the 20th century?
4. In what World Series did the ball go through Bill Buckner's legs?
5. Who threw a no-hitter in 2001 season?
6. Who is the Red Sox closer for the 2002 season?
7. Nomar Garciaparra won the Rookie of the Year award.
8. Pedro Martinez has won a Cy Young Award in both the National and American League?
9. What is the name of the left field wall at Fenway?
10. What 2001 Boston pitcher won the most games in the season?
Source: Author sportsplyr402
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.