Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Shanghai' means a single, double and treble of one number. What score do you make with 'shanghai' on 20?
2. What have you scored if you hit a single 16, single 8 and double 20?
3. How many have you scored if you hit treble 19, single 13 and bull?
4. What is your score if you hit an inner bull, outer bull and double 16?
5. I need 167 to win the game. Bearing in mind that you MUST finish on a double, what is the only shot?
6. How many points will you have scored if you hit treble 13, single 13 and double 15?
7. What have you scored if your next visit to the board produces treble 3, treble 17 and double 2?
8. Your next throw you hit a bull, double 7 and double 18. How many have you scored?
9. How many have you scored if you hit a treble 20, single 16 and double 10?
10. This time you hit treble 20, treble 20, treble 20. What shout goes up from the crowd?
Source: Author baea
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.