Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many darts can a player throw per turn?
2. A competition dart board is made of compressed what?
3. When playing 501 or 301, a player's highest point total for one turn can be how much?
4. A player cannot finish a game of 501 by hitting a triple.
5. Which of the following numbers on the dartboard have nothing to do with the game of cricket?
6. Who is regarded by many as the greatest dart player in the world?
7. Where is the double 3 spot located on the board?
8. In electronic darts, if a dart hits a scoring area but bounces out, yet the machine registers the score, those points are still valid.
9. How many darts would be thrown to complete a perfect game of 501?
10. What number is located at exactly the 3 o'clock point of a dartboard?
Source: Author mikeydhh
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.