Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the lowest number than CANNOT be scored with one dart?
2. Phil 'The Power' Taylor is undoubtedly the best known and most successful darts player in the history of the sport. In which year did Taylor win his very first world title?
3. The 1990 World Championship hit the headlines when a little known player representing the USA hit the first ever 9 dart finish in a World Finals. What was his name?
4. During the 1990s and 2000s players from England, Scotland, Wales, The Netherlands and Canada all won World Darts titles, along with one other player. He won the BDO title in 2002. He was an Australian. What was his name?
5. In order to complete a checkout of 161 in three darts, what target would a player have to hit with their third dart?
6. On a standard steel tip matchboard, what colour is the treble 6 segment?
7. Former world number one and multiple major winner Colin Lloyd played in the first three Premier League of Darts tournaments. Lloyd would walk to the stage accompanied by a mash-up of the "Jaws" theme, coupled with which song?
8. Which of the following players is Belgian?
9. During a standard leg of darts I am left with a score of 80 to finish and have three darts in my hand. My first dart hits treble 16. What would I need to hit with my second dart in order to checkout?
10. Which of the following World Darts finals did NOT go the whole distance and had to be separated in a deciding set?
Source: Author belmontrebel
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.