Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the 2003 top-ranked U.S. female player who resided in Las Vegas?
2. The 2003 Windy City Open was held where?
3. What was the popular American dart magazine, that was published once every two months, showcasing primarily U.S. darts players and events?
4. What tournament was held every spring in St. Louis, which took place in a large bar/restaurant?
5. This British-born darter decided to live in the greater St. Louis area in the 90s. He always played in pro events and was known for his quick wit and odd methodology for approaching checkouts. What's his name?
6. An American "mini-celebrity", this prominent dart columnist known as "Dartoid", always contributed amusing tales to dart magazines in the 90s and early 00s. Dartoid's real name is what?
7. In the mid 1990s, electronic darts started replacing traditional (non-electronic) dartboards in taverns across the U.S. What was the main reason for this transition?
8. Who was the big winner of the 2003 Las Vegas Desert Classic?
9. In 2002, the dart game "cricket" was more popular in North America than in Europe?
10. Which cable channel broadcast the 2003 Las Vegas Desert Classic?
Source: Author mikeydhh
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.