Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In a game of 301 double-in, double-out what is the fewest number of darts a player can throw to win?
2. In steel tip darts, what is the term for a player hitting three triples in a round of cricket where all the marks count?
3. What constitutes a 'Hat Trick'?
4. What is the lowest possible score to constitute a 'High Ton'?
5. What is the lowest possible 'out' if the player can use all three darts and double out?
Source: Author smenze
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.