Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Law 1: The Field of Play. In 2003, how long was an international field?
2. Law 2: The Ball. The circumference of the ball should not be greater than what?
3. Law 3: The Number of Players. Which is the maximum number of players a team can have on the field of play?
4. Law 4: The Players' Equipment. Which of the following things should a player *not* wear during a game?
5. Law 5: The Referee. Which of the following things does a referee NOT use?
6. Law 6: The Assistant Referee. Which of the following things did an assistant referee (or linesman) not use in 2002?
7. Law 7: The Duration of the Match. How long should the halves of an international match be?
8. Law 8: The Start and Restart of Play. At a kick-off, how many times is the kicker allowed to kick the ball before it has touched another player?
9. Law 9: The Ball in and out of Play. The ball is out of play as soon as it has crossed the touch line, even partially.
10. The Method of Scoring: Is a player allowed to score directly from a throw-in?
Source: Author Lucy_Girl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor silverginger
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.