Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many players are on the field for each team in an adult league if playing a full squad game?
2. Excluding the goalkeeper, what part of the body cannot touch the ball?
3. What statement describes a proper throw-in?
4. The goalie can always use his/her hands.
5. If the defending team kicks the ball out on their own goal line, what kind of kick brings the ball back in?
6. If a player is sent off, what color card does the referee display?
7. Which of the following scenarios would likely cause an offside penalty to be called?
8. When is a team awarded a penalty kick?
9. A slide tackle is a legal move in soccer.
10. When a goalie takes a free kick, which of these choices is the worst place to kick it?
Source: Author iznibs
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.