Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many consecutive years were a team from Alberta in the Stanley Cup Finals?
2. During the 1980s, Mike Bossy completed ______ consecutive years in which he scores 50 over more goals in a season?
3. In the 1981-82 season it took how many games for Wayne Gretzky to score 50 goals?
4. In the game that Wayne Gretzky scored his 50th goal in the 1981-82 season, who did he score on?
5. How many goals did Wayne Gretzky score, in the game, the night he scored his 50th in the 1981-82 season?
6. How many goals did Wayne Gretzky finish with at the end of 1981-82 season?
7. Who won the Conn Smythe Trophy in 1984, the year the Edmonton Oilers won their first Stanley Cup?
8. In the 1985 NHL entry draft, who was drafted #214 by the Vancouver Canucks?
9. Which of these is NOT a brother combination that played in the NHL in the 80s?
10. Who was born in Inverness, Nova Scotia, Canada on 1th July 1963?
11. Brett Hull scored his first goal in his first NHL game wearing which NHL jersey?
12. Who scored the Stanley Cup winning-goal in 1980?
13. In 1987, the Edmonton Oilers won their third Stanley Cup in four years: who won the Conn Smythe Trophy as most valuable player in the Stanley Cup playoffs?
14. Behind Wayne Gretzky, who had the most points in the 80s (1980-81 season to 1989-90 season)?
15. The two players that went to the Edmonton Oilers from the Los Angeles Kings in the Wayne Gretzky blockbuster trade of 1988 were _________ ?
Source: Author chewie2069
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.