Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What team made their first appearance at Super Bowl VII?
2. On January 24, 1982, the Super Bowl was played at the Pontiac Silverdome. What state was the dome located?
3. Which Super Bowl marked the fourth time in eight years that Bud Grant had his Minnesota Vikings play in the championship game?
4. Who sang the National Anthem at Super Bowl XXXIII?
5. Who scored the first touchdown in Super Bowl history?
6. Which team was the first to win a Super Bowl played indoors?
7. What year did the first Super Bowl occur?
8. Who came up with the term Super Bowl?
9. Where was Super Bowl II played?
10. On January 12, 1969, the New York Jets played the Baltimore Colts. Who was the quarterback of the Jets at that time?
Source: Author pennie1478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.