Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. First of all, what separates each of the letters of the word FRIENDS?
2. Parts of the opening credits change every season.
3. Which 'friend' is always credited first?
4. You've probably heard the opening theme enough times by now. So can you recall what the last four words of the opening theme song are? (sing it if you have to... you know you want to!)
5. In the hilarious hour-long season six episode "The One That Could Have Been", the opening credits are changed, as the entire episode is about what could have been if different things happened. Which of these things was NOT shown in these altered opening credits?
6. Who turns off the lights at the end of the credits?
7. There was an episode where all six 'friends' last names' were the same. What word was added to the end of all of their names?
8. Which friend falls into the fountain while sitting on its ledge?
9. Which character spits out water upwards, imitating the fountain spray directly next to them?
10. Who sings the catchy theme song, entitled "I'll Be There For You"?
Source: Author crumbworks
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Gamemaster1967
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.