Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who am I? I travel through time and space. I am blue and robust. The Doctor stole me from a museum on Gallifrey and I am known as a Type 40.
2. Which episode am I? The Doctor arrives on Earth, London, and experiences plastic creatures and the meeting of one of his most treasured companions that he grows to love.
3. Which episode(s) am I? The Doctor and his companion are stuck in the 1900s. The Doctor has no clue about his "true" self and his companion has to keep him hidden from the enemies.
4. Who am I? I am known for my fiery temper and boisterous manner. I met the Doctor when I appeared in his blue box and my grandfather met him when a version of the Titanic nearly crashed into Buckingham Palace on Christmas Day.
5. Which episode am I? The Doctor finds himself face-to-face with the Daleks once more. They are in need of his testimony to create new versions of themselves and are in the middle of a war.
6. Who am I? I am the Doctor's arch-nemesis and am a Time Lord just like him. I have taken many forms such as Yana and Saxon and I would like nothing more than to control the universe and make the Doctor suffer.
7. Who am I? I am the Doctor's most faithful friend. I am a robot and I am now a pet of Sarah Jane Smith.
8. Which episode(s) am I? The Cybermen have returned, looking very flash. One of the Doctor's new companions decides to leave to stay with their grandmother and the TARDIS has died due to travel between dimensions but is recharged by the end of the episode(s).
9. Which episode am I? I am a Christmas special. There are robot Santas and killer Christmas trees. The Doctor is out of reach and the world is ready to jump.
10. Who am I? I first met The Doctor when the upstairs part of the house where I was living was fake. He's better than me at football and my job but he brought my girlfriend and me together.
Source: Author doubleox515
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.