Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who portrayed the "Branded" soldier, Jason McCord from 1965-66?
2. Okay, for this one, I'm going to name some of the less well-known characters of the show and I'll expect you to come up with the name of the television program. Ready?
Here goes: Baby Puss, Hoppy, Arnold, Pearl Slaghoople, Perry Masonry.
Hope that's enough clues. Now, name that show!
3. Think Western television shows.
I say, "Wishbone". To correctly identify this Western program, you say what?
4. They came from the fictional town of Smokey Corners, West Virginia. They settled in Californ-i-a. Their names were Luke, Kate, Hassie, Little Luke and Amos. Let's not forget; Pepino became a "Real McCoy" too!
Who played the role of Grandpa Amos McCoy?
5. A horse is a horse; of course, of course.
Of course, Mr. Ed had an owner.
What was this inept, bumbling, yet likable architect's name?
6. "Leave It To Beaver" was a late '50s/early '60s sitcom that featured the Cleaver family, especially Theodore (the Beaver). One of his brother, Wally's friends, was a character named Lumpy.
What was Lumpy's "real" name? (In other words, his character's name)
7. Diahann Carroll starred on "Julia", which aired from 1968 until 1971. Notable for being one of the very first television shows to NOT present a black person in a stereotypical role, Julia Baker was a nurse, raising her son alone after his father had been killed in Vietnam, according to the story line.
Marc Copage played the role of her son, but what was his character's name?
8. The Blue Network; one of the NBC networks, and Chevron Corporation.
What famous radio and television iconic figure do they and the "Texaco Star Theater" have in common?
9. "There's a holdup in the Bronx,
Brooklyn's broken out in fights;
There's a traffic jam in Harlem
That's backed up to Jackson Heights;
There's a scout troop short a child,
Khrushchev's due at Idlewild...
Car 54, Where Are You?"
What were the names of the two main characters who were teamed up in a New York police patrol car in this comedy that ran from 1961-63?
10. "Tammy" was not only found in the title of three movies, it was a short-lived television series as well, airing from September 1965 until March 1966. Which iconic, grizzled old man-type character co-starred on the show, playing the role of Tammy's (Debbie Watson's) grandfather?
Source: Author logcrawler
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.