Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where is the TV miniseries "Station Eleven" set?
2. On what was the TV miniseries "Station 11" based?
3. What is the time frame embraced by "Station Eleven"?
4. The worldwide pandemic in "Station Eleven" is severe; survival rates are low. What does the Mayor of Chicago say the survival rate is?
5. According to the TV miniseries, what was Station Eleven?
6. The Prophet is a mysterious figure who leads a band of lost children. Who turns out to be the Prophet?
7. Reference is made several times in "Station Eleven" to "The Wheel." What is this wheel?
8. Why was the character Kirsten Raymonde played by two different actors -- Matilda Lawler and Mackenzie Davis -- in "Station Eleven"?
9. Is the character Jeevan Chaudhary really a licensed physician with an M.D. degree?
10. Which of Shakespeare's plays is performed by the Traveling Symphony at the Severn City airport in the last episode?
Source: Author FatherSteve
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.