Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. True or False: Steven Kampmann, who played compulsive liar Kirk Devane on the CBS series "Newhart", was a writer on "WKRP in Cincinnati".
2. When the series "Roseanne" debuted in 1988, where was the title character, Roseanne Conner, working?
3. What was the name of the prime-time series that ran intermittently from 1988 to 1990 and featured the Peanuts gang?
4. In what year did Pamela Ewing (Victoria Principal) realize that her husband, Bobby (Patrick Duffy), was not dead?
5. Who served as host of the 1986-89 syndicated incarnation of "The Hollywood Squares"?
6. The Primetime Emmy Awards telecast on ABC in 1985 was interrupted by what unusual event?
7. In what city was the CBS medical drama "Trapper John, M.D." set?
8. What are the names of the two central families on the daytime soap "The Bold and the Beautiful"?
9. In what year did "The Golden Girls" premiere on NBC?
10. True or False: Before going on to fame as Kelly Bundy on the Fox series "Married...With Children", Christina Applegate was a regular on the short-lived CBS series "Houston Knights".
11. If Bill Cosby had had his way, the character Clair Huxtable wouldn't have been a lawyer. When "The Cosby Show" was originally pitched to ABC in the 1980s, what job would Clair have held?
12. The all-female hotel in which Kip Wilson (Tom Hanks) and Henry Desmond (Peter Scolari) lived in on the ABC sitcom "Bosom Buddies" was named after what famous woman?
13. Which 80s-vintage Fox sitcom featured Ellen DeGeneres in the role of a receptionist?
14. True or False: Comedian Jim Carrey was a regular on the short-lived NBC series "The Duck Factory".
15. Which of the following Super Bowls played in the 1980s garnered the highest ratings for any sports program in the 20th Century?
Source: Author cag1970
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.