Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which show featured the following characters: Blair, Jo, Natalie, Tootie and Mrs. Garrett?
2. On 'Family Ties', who played the role of Alex P. Keaton's (Michael J. Fox) girlfriend in a few episodes?
3. Two of my favorite shows of the 1980's were 'Cheers' and 'Night Court'. Which of the following stars won the most Emmys for their role on these shows?
4. Robin Williams and Pam Dawber starred on 'Mork and Mindy' from 1978 to 1982. Who played the role of Remo DaVinci on that show and later played the part of Eddy Lebec on 'Cheers'?
5. A Mediterranean sheepherder comes to the United States and lives with his distant cousin in Chicago. Which show was this?
6. An ex-model and a private detective run the Blue Moon Detective Agency. What is this television program?
7. Stephanie Zimbalist played in two detective shows in the 1980's: 'Remington Steele' and 'Hunter'.
8. This show was about a struggling actor and substitute teacher. Howard Hesseman and Robin Givens starred.
9. Who played the role of Frankie, the Governor's joke writer, on 'Benson'?
10. Colt Seaver, a Hollywood stuntman, moonlights as a bounty hunter with his nephew Howard Munson (Douglas Barr). Name the TV show.
Source: Author Mr.Gazoo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.