Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Mexican newspaper shares its name with an avenue in Mexico City?
2. In Mexico, not all newspapers cost money. Which international corporation owns "Publimetro"?
3. There is a newspaper called "Excelsior" in Mexico. True or false?
4. Which company owns ESTO, El Sol and La Prensa newspapers?
5. Which newspaper was founded by Felix Fulgencio Palavicini?
6. Which of the following also has a television channel broadcasting in Mexican television?
7. The government of Mexico has an official newspaper. True or false?
8. Which of the following is a Mexican newspaper that dedicates all of its pages to sports?
9. Mexican billionaire, Carlos Slim, was a stakeholder in The New York Times. True or false?
10. Employees of which Mexican newspaper were kidnapped then freed in 2013?
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.