Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the United States, a President's single term length is of four years. How many years does a President of Mexico have the right to serve?
2. Who was the first official President of Mexico?
3. This President of Mexico was involved in the Texas Revolution as a general. Who is he?
4. This President of Mexico introduced some pretty liberal laws for the time. To which person, from an indigenous background, am I referring?
5. For some he is regarded as a dictator; for others he was a President who served for many years democratically. Who is this man, who once gave an interview to reporter James Creelman?
6. When President Gustavo Diaz Ordaz was in power, the 1968 Tlatelolco Massacre took place. Who was his Minister of the Interior, who would be President immediately after Diaz Ordaz's term ended?
7. Ernesto Zedillo was elected President of Mexico in 1994. When did his term end?
8. The election of Vicente Fox in 2000 represented a big change for Mexico. Why was this?
9. The 2006 election was filled with controversy, as the election results were extremely close. Who ended up winning the election, therefore assuming office?
10. In the 2012 election, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador ran for President but lost. Who won the 2012 Mexican Presidential Election?
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.