Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is 'il nonno' in English?
2. The Italian word 'il nipote' has two possible meanings in English. What are they?
3. What is 'la matrigna' in English?
4. What is 'il cognato' in English?
5. What is 'bisnonna' in English?
6. Let's turn it around and answer the next five questions from the English point of view. What is the Italian word for 'baby'?
7. How do Italians refer to 'elder brother'?
8. What is 'uncle' in Italian?
9. How do Italians refer to 'daughter-in-law'?
10. What might an Italian child call his/her father?
Source: Author miss g
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Beatka
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.