Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you wanted to visit the London Transport Museum what station on the underground network would you need to travel to?
2. Which of the following was one of the main inspirations for the design and layout of the original London Underground Map?
3. Which of the following statements about the Bakerloo line is false?
4. What line is the only line to cross the river Thames completely by bridge and not by tunnel?
5. On what line would you have to be travelling on to go around the Hainault loop?
6. The London Underground is the oldest underground rail network in the world - it opened on the 10th of January. In which year?
7. On the Tube map of London what two lines are coloured light and dark shade of blue?
8. Mile End Station is served by the District, Hammersmith and City and Jubilee Lines.
9. In 2004 what was legalised on the Tube system for the very first time?
10. Stratford, the station serving the 2012 Olympic Site, is served by which underground lines?
Source: Author musicwriter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.