Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which London station, which has both mainline and underground stations, gave its name to a bear in a famous series of childrens books?
2. This London Underground station is one of the busiest and best-known. If you leave the Underground and enter the mainline staion, you can get a train straight to Gatwick Airport. Which station is this?
3. The mainline station is extremely large, although it is at one end of the shortest Underground line, which only consists of two stations. Which station is this?
4. Which of these London Underground stations can be found on the Jubilee Line?
5. What do the letters DLR stand for, in the context of the London transport system?
6. Complete the London underground station name: Oxford ______
7. The London Underground's Northern Line opened in 1870.
8. What was the original name for the Bakerloo line?
9. On the London Underground map, is the colour of the Hammersmith & City line green?
10. At which station was the first London Underground escalator installed?
Source: Author thingie001
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.