Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which station is at the southern end of the Northern Line?
2. The Northern line divides at Kennington and then meets again at Camden Town.
What are the two branches between these stations known as?
3. At Bank station you can change from the Northern onto the Circle or District line. The platforms for these lines have a different name. What is that name?
4. The station between Euston and Camden Town on the Charing Cross branch is also the name of a game in the radio game show "I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue". What is the name of this station and game?
5. Which station on the Northern Line would you use to visit one of the UK's most famous cricket grounds?
6. At which of these stations on the Northern Line can you NOT change onto National Rail?
7. At which station on the Northern Line could you get the Eurostar train to Paris or Brussels?
8. Which station on the Northern Line shares its name with a mainline station which itself is named after a battle which took place in 1815?
9. Which station on the Northern Line shares part of its name with the previous name of the Peel Centre, originally founded as the Metropolitan Police College?
10. The two stations at the northern ends of the Northern line are High Barnet and Edgware.
Source: Author al99
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.