Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which one of these stations is on the Central Line?
2. Which of the following stations is nearest the home of the Queen, Buckingham Palace?
3. Waterloo station is south of the river Thames?
4. If you wanted to go to the home ground of soccer team West Ham United, which tube station is closest?
5. The average train speed (including time spent at station stops) of a London Underground train is 33kmph - 20.6mph.
6. Which underground station is situated the deepest underground?
7. Which is the nearest tube station to the home of soccer team Tottenham Hotspur?
8. Which station is the furthest distance away from central London?
9. Which of these stations is the busiest?
10. The shortest distance between stops is on the Piccadilly Line: Leicester Square and Covent Garden stations are 0.16 miles apart.
Source: Author grilli
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.