Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these stations is located just one stop up the Piccadilly line from the Heathrow Airport loop?
2. The northern terminus of the Victoria line can be found at which of these stations?
3. Which Circle and Hammersmith & City line station can be found right across the road from the old BBC Television Centre?
4. Chiswick Park, Elm Park, Ravenscourt Park, Upton Park: which Tube line links all of these stations?
5. Which of these first halves of station names is completed with a 'Heathway' rather than a 'Broadway'?
6. Which of these stations is handy for tennis fans wanting to visit the All England Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club during Wimbledon season?
7. Which station sits at the end of branches of both the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines?
8. Which of these stations is part of the Central line's Hainault loop?
9. Which of these Harrow stations is located on a different line to the other three?
10. The Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan and Northern lines all pass through which of these stations?
Source: Author eburge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.