Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What product's slogan was "Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is" ?
2. Which soft drink boasted that it "Never had it, never will" ?
3. "It takes a licking and keeps on ticking" is the slogan for what brand of wrist watch?
4. Starting in the 1960s, which product was billed as "the astronauts' drink"?
5. Think back to the 1970s for the name of this hair-care product. It was called "Gee, your hair smells..." (what's the next word in the title?)
6. Finish this product's slogan; "The incredible, edible..."
7. Which insurance company says "We live where you live" ?
8. What product is known as "The Freshmaker"?
9. "Time to make the doughnuts" was the slogan for which doughnut store chain?
10. Which product claimed it was as "Clean as a whistle" ?
11. If you got caught squeezing the Charmin, who would you have to look out for?
12. Do you remember "Madge" of commercial fame? She was giving people a manicure in the local grocery store (?!) and wound up soaking her clients' hands in which product?
13. What question does the bespectacled Verizon ad guy keep repeating over and over? (NOTE: Please do not include the question mark.)
14. Which greeting card company's slogan is "When you care enough to send the very best"?
15. Juan Valdez is the spokesman for which kind of coffee?
Source: Author DMBfaninSD
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.