Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Reporter, John Cameron Swayze, was the front for this product brand for many, many years. Can you name it?
2. Bucky Beaver was the animated huckster who sold what well-known brand?
3. What company sponsored "Sky King"?
4. This well-known ventriloquist and children's performer created Jerry Mahoney and Knucklehead Smith. He also fronted for Tootsie Rolls and many other fine products. Can you name him?
5. Which brewski was known as "the dry beer"?
6. This product's theme song actually made it onto the record charts with an advertising campaign based on the line "No Matter What Shape Your Stomach Is In". What was the product?
7. Picture it: a tiny Conestoga wagon pulled by a team of tiny horses and driven by a tiny man with a tiny whip charges across the floor of the archetypal suburban home. A shaggy dog, seeing the apparition, chases after it but the wagon disappears into a kitchen cabinet. What was the product?
8. "Does she or doesn't she?" Nothing subtle about this risque slogan. Which product made this line famous?
9. A man, wearing a business suit, slowly falls out of the sky into the seat of a convertable doing 60 mph. What company ran this campaign for several years?
10. Finally, what product did "Choo-Choo Charlie" front for?
Source: Author nutmeglad
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.