Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Insurance companies seem to dominate every other commercial these days, and several of them have animals as spokespeople. The little fellow pictured here is the creature representing which company?
2. There seems to be hundreds of different brands of cereal, using dozens of different animals as mascots and spokespeople. Which cereal uses the animal pictured here?
3. You may not like to talk about it, but everyone uses the restroom. And toilet paper is a wonderful commodity to have within easy reach. Which brand uses the animal in the picture?
4. The majestic animal pictured here is the well known mascot and spokesperson of which of these stores?
5. This adorable little guy is the breed used in commercials for a certain brand of dog food. Which is it?
6. The animal here is used as a mascot for many different companies. One such company makes frozen dinners for little ones. What is the name of these dinners?
7. A wise owl knows how many licks it takes to reach the center, and he tells a little boy the answer is three, but only because he eats the boy's candy himself. Which candy does he crunch straight through?
8. A famous spokesanimal is this little dog, who was a famous mascot of a fast food chain. Which one did he speak for?
9. The Clydesdale is an iconic symbol for one company who has used the horse breed since the 1930s in their advertisements. Which beer company has used these horses as mascots?
10. There are many cereals of sugary deliciousness geared towards kids. Most seem to use animals as their spokespeople and mascots. One such creature is pictured here. What cereal is it the mascot for?
Source: Author salami_swami
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.