Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You're in the kitchen of a fast food restaurant. A red and white oven mitt is talking (yes, talking) to the employees, giving them encouragement. Whose commercial was this?
2. "Why yes, a duck to advertise the benefits of having our supplemental insurance sounds great." Which company used this approach?
3. "OK, we need cute, cuddly and soft to sell our product." After they determined what they needed, what did Snuggle Fabric Softener decide to use as its mascot?
4. "Hey, why don't we just use a shape found on our logo to make a mascot?" The makers of 7-Up decided to do this. What did they call the mascot?
5. Hurrying down the street, a little dog was on a mission. He passed a little female dog, who obviously thought he was coming to see her. Finally, he reached his destination, said "Psst", and spoke Spanish to a man who was eating something. What kind of restaurant chain food was the little dog after?
6. "Eureka! We'll just take one red plain candy, and one yellow peanut candy, for starters, give 'em arms, legs and faces, and make 'em talk. They can sell themselves!" What kind of candy was this?
7. "Let's see. We make a prescription medication for allergies. Hmmm.... How about we have a bee who's trying to pollinate flowers, but he can't because he's allergic to them. Brilliant!" Which medication decided to advertise their product this way?
8. A polar bear and his cute little cub were playing with a red ball. The cub accidentally made the ball go into the water nearby, and a seal popped up with it on his head, startling the cub. After a moment of uncertainty between the cub and the seal, the seal tossed the ball to the cub. For his help, the seal was rewarded with a frosty cold beverage. What beverage was the seal given?
9. You're watching a commercial featuring hot, fresh, cheesy pizza. All of a sudden, this little animated man comes on the screen and says "Pizza! Pizza!". Whose commercial are you watching?
10. "Our mattresses are so comfortable people won't have to count sheep to fall asleep anymore. Wait, that's it! We'll show how disgruntled the counting sheep are because we put them out of work." Which mattress company used this advertising gimmick?
Source: Author Polaris101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.