Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. After which major war was the United Nations Charter established?
2. Who are the five permanent members of the UN Security Council?
3. How many members are on the UN Security Council at one time?
4. What does a preambulatory clause in a resolution state?
5. With what should an operative clause end?
6. What is the first thing you motion for in a Model UN session?
7. In Model UN, what do you call it when you correct a Chair or delegate's error in parlimentary procedure?
8. Which of these is a country rotated on to the UN Security Council in January 2005?
9. What's the difference between a moderated and unmoderated caucus in Model UN?
10. Which of these motions is debatable?
Source: Author d13skiara
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.