Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the first Kennedy to come to America?
2. What did PJ Kennedy and Mary Augustus Hickey Kennedy name their only son to survive childhood?
3. What was Rose Kennedy's full name at birth?
4. What political office did John Francis Fitzgerald hold that no Irish Catholic had ever held before him?
5. What nickname did John Francis Fitzgerald earn while campaigning?
6. What college did Rose attend that all her daughters attended as well?
7. What was Joseph P. Kennedy the youngest man in America to ever do in his era?
8. Why was Joe forced to propose to Rose several times before she finally accepted and they were married?
9. While he was working in Hollywood, what movie did Joe Kennedy fire Erich Von Stroheim from for spending too much money and for adding risqué subject matter to the film?
10. What illegal business was Joe Kennedy involved in during Prohibition?
11. In what year did Joe Kennedy first enter the political arena?
12. In 1938, to which office did Roosevelt appoint Joseph P. Kennedy?
13. Which Kennedy children made up "The Golden Trio"?
14. Which Kennedy daughter was named by British newpapers as "The Most Exciting Debutante of 1938"?
15. Which Kennedy sister was designated as mentally retarded and eventually lobotomized?
16. Whom did Kathleen "Kick" Kennedy marry against her parents wishes?
17. Which of Joe and Rose's children were killed or injured in plane crashes?
18. Who was the first of the Kennedy sons and second of the Kennedy children to marry?
19. What important bridal party member was not there on the day that John F. Kennedy married Jacqueline Lee Bouvier on September 12, 1953?
20. Who was Joe and Rose's first grandchild?
Source: Author CAOnline
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.