Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What Métro Line would you take to go directly from the Gare Nord to Bastille?
2. If you wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower, which of the following stations would you NOT stop at?
3. Which of the following stations is NOT on the line 2?
4. Which of the following does NOT connect with Métro Opéra ?
5. If someone had to go from the Gare Nord (on the Line 4) to La Motte-Picquet Grenelle (a popular station on the Line 6), what would be the advantage of transferring at Raspail rather than Montparnasse, even though doing so would add two more stations to the trip?
6. What Métro line features such stations as Jasmin, Ranelagh, and Buzenval?
7. If you leave Les Halles Métro Station from the Porte de Jour, what will you NOT see?
8. What line doesn't come to Saint Michel?
9. What is the only Métro station that begins with a "W"?
10. What Métro station has you climbing a winding staircase of 75 steps if you are too impatient to wait for the crate elevator?
Source: Author CaptainThought
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.